Friday, July 24, 2009

I perceived the aggrievement of Ali; and became Shia




He was Shia; killed by Zionist Jews and boycotted by Muslims!

So, who is Right? Is Shahdah wrong or right? If he is right, what about those who killed him? Can the claimants of Jihad against infidelity and occupation, be considered right; while they boycotted him and he was a martyred of Islam?


We know one who achieves a high stage like martyrdom in the way of Allah, is in fact the beloved of Allah, Rasoolullah (PUBH) and the Household of Rasoolullah (PUBH), therefore those who killed him and supported the Zionist executioners, can not be on the right path.


Any way he was the Palestinian Shia Mujahid Martyred Mohammad Shahadah, who says; “Ali’s aggrievement linked me to Shia path of life.


He was 45 when martyred. He was primarily a member of al-Fatah Palestinian movement, then joined the al-Jihad al-Islami Movement and shortly categorized among senior officials of al-Aqsa Brigades, the military branch of al-Jihad movement. In mid March 2008, he was attacked by the occupying Zionist forces in Bait Lahm city of West Bank and martyred together with three other al-Jihad commanders including “Isa al-Marzooq”, “Imad al-Kamil” and “Ahmad al-Bolbool”.


“My father had become Shia” Shadah’s elder son 19 year old ‘Shahadah Shahadah’ announced after his martyrdom. I went and chosen it.

He urged; “My father was determined not to surrender, thereupon he chosed the way of martyrdom as like as Imam Hussein (a.s), who combated in Karbala and embraced martyrdom”.

This is a fact that Shahadah’s conversion to Shia path caused him to be aggrieved. Not only the Zionists who had targeted him during a terrorist attack, but the non Shia media boycotted the coverage of his martyrdom report and launched a toxic propaganda move against him while he had murdered by the enemies of Islam and Arab and had devoted himself for the cause of al-Aqsa freedom.

A Sunni magazine “al-Majallah” had usually been annoying him in his life; banned his martyrdom’s reports and joined the propaganda move against this hero of Islamic World. Hamas related Newspapers, magazines and Publications and al-Azhar’s prominent figures aimed him with their bitter language and tried to depreciate his martyrdom, appreciated by Allah in Quran! Thus Mohammad Shahadah faced a cruel face of so-called liberal media of Arab and non Arab Muslim world. In Muslim world all the news and reports related to slacker mountaineers, who have hijacked the Islamic world and launched bloodbaths in the Islamic world; enjoy full coverage in all kinds of print and electronic media for their terror and horrendous events; abstained from coverage of Shahadah’s martyrdom reports.

Here we intend to invite you to a dialogue taken place between a representative of “al-Manbar” magazine and Martyred Shahdah;-

AL-MANBAR: where are you Sir! We were getting disappointed from having the honor to meet you?

AL-SHAHADAH: This is surprising for me that a Shia magazine has this much thirst for my interview! While my concept was that only the magazines like “al-Majallah” were pursuing coverage of this kind of events; that is why I prefer to keep myself away from media. Now I thank Allah, who has bestowed me an opportunity to frankly speak about my achievement and answer the question “why I have converted?”

AL-MANBAR: Thanks for your kindness; please let me know why did you leave Sunni school of thought and how did you join the Shia way of Islam?

AL-SHAHADAH: I would like to say that although I was unaware about Ahl al-Bayt (The Holy Household of the Prophet of Islam (PUBH)) and I have been unwitting about these great personalities just because I was Sunni but in my childhood I loved Ahl al-Bayt (a.s) while I had very limited information about them. In childhood I did know that Ali (a.s) was the Fourth caliph of Muslim Ummah; Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain were two childern and the Holy Prophet (PUBH) loved them very much; and Hazrat Fatimah (s.a) was the beloved daughter of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). My knowledge was just this much. Concurrent with inclemency of occupation of our holy land, the apperception of aggrievement increased and rooted in my mind and general life. Let me say that unawareness about Shiite was the main cause I remained Sunni for such a long time.

AL-MANBAR: You mentioned the Mazlomiah (aggrievement); the question is, “how did this sense strengthen in your feelings?

AL-SHAHADAH: I started struggling for freedom when I was just 16 years old and joined the al-Fath movement ( of Yasir Arafat). In Eighties I was arrested and sentenced to 25 years imprisonment, but in 1985 during exchange of prisoners I got freed. After a time, I was arrested by the Zionists due to my tendency to Jihad al-Islami and jailed for several years without trail. After release I properly joined Jihad al-Islami Movement and during the 1992 Intefadha, Zionist exiled me to Maraj ul-Zahoor in Lebanon. In this period I knew that Ali (a.s) was really aggrievemed and oppressed. So the roots of aggrievement conception deepened more and more. From the other hand the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was the ardor to rise against the cruel and overcome the oppressors prevailed me. That is why I started studying the revolution and its notional foundations based on conformity of Prophet Mohammad’s Family (Ahl al-Bayt) (a.s). I continued my studies until the end of my exile in Maraj al- Zahoor. During my stay over there, I have been continuously participating in “al-Fikr al-Islami” sessions of Hizbullah in the camp and improved my knowledge.

AL-MANBAR: What did you feel when you discovered the righteousness and aggrievement of this Shiite?

AL-SHAHADAH: I was like a thirsty person on that moment, who finds a fountain of cold and limpid water. From one side I was extremely excited and happy because I had directly linked to Prophet Mohammad’s Way of life (Sirat al-Tayyebah), and was deeply sad because I faced the question; “why the Ayemmah’s teachings and commandments do not pay a role in our life?” The incident of Ashurah, which is the symbol of this aggrievement, had also inspired me deeply.

AL-MANBAR: When did you decide to enter the Shiite of Ahl al-Abyt (a.s)?

AL-SHAHADAH: After studying Shiite and research in other accordant and dissident tendencies for several years I got full awareness about all schools of thought and then decided to adorn my head with the diadem of Shiite.

AL-MANBAR: Which books did you get help from?

AL-SHAHADAH: I studies lot of books and after comparing Shia and Sunni books I comprehended that Sunni books are logically inconsistent; historically unstable as well as inappropriate with scientific realities. Contrarily the Shia books were much closer to the human wisdom. Accordingly I ever been facing the question that “why we should accept the impolitic methods of Iman and Islam created in specific situation; under the specific conditions by the specific people, those who considered the History and the Fiqh (Jurisprudence) through a specific angle?

Some shia books have specially attracted me, include the following:

- Shia in History

- Shia and the rulers

- Imam Sadiq and the Four Religions

- Al-Kaafi

- Books, authored by a converted Egyptian Shia Scholar “Dr. Salih al- Wardani

- Books, authored by a converted Tunisian Shia scholar “Dr. Mohammad al-Samavi al-Tijani”. And

- A book namely “Nahj al-Shahadat al-Imam al-Hussain (a.s).

These were very few books I studied. Beside these books I referred tens cross references from Shia and Sunni schools and this struggle helped me to find out the right path.

AL-MANBAR: Al-Majallah Magazine has tried to prove your consent of Shiite, is in fact a political act based on defeat being felt in Sunnites, while the Shia society enjoyed a prompt victory in southern part of Lebanon. Therefore Al-Majallah has drawn a conclusion that your ideological move was not really based on ideological esteem; what us your opinion in this regard?

AL-SHAHADAH: The above magazine is fully wrong and it’s Eitorial’s Foreword is the evident, where it has alarmed the Ummah of an allaged jeopardy of “Conversion to Shia Religion”. The editorial warns the Ummah’s Ulema and scholars in this regard. This is actually the source of wonder for me that how they provoke this kind of matters while the Resistance Movement has gained victory and the Intefadha has outspreaded? If I would know the intentions of this magazine I would think more before affirmation my statements. This is true that they did not distort my opinions but they misread my conversion to Shia way of Islam and considered it as defeatism, in their commentaries and interviews, published there under. While they were absolutely wrong. yet the said Saudi magazine follows Salafism and Wahabi point of view. Let me say with full satisfaction that all they wrote about my conversion to Shia way is incorrect. I have ideologically entered the Shia religion and was not a carpetbag at all. It was befitting for them to firstly honor their readers and then the person is interviewed. I emphasize once again that my hijrah (Migration) to Shiite, is absolutely disaffiliated with political conditions. Although I felt pleasure when the Islamic Resistance Movement gain prompt victories obviously come off due to Hezbollah’s struggle, as any other Muslim individual may feel; but it does not mean that these victories had motivated me to become Shia. As I mentioned before that my decision was the result of full inner satisfaction and none of the said assumptions has played a role in my conversion, because I had completed my ideological research several years before the Hezbollah’s victory. Shia path is the path of truth and righteousness; I have chosen this path and I will remain moving on this path Insha’Allah.

AL-MANBAR: Did you apprehension when you read your interview with that magazine, and knew that they had denigrated your conversion to Shia way of Islam?

AL-SHAHADAH: When they requested for interview, I agreeably accepted their request regardless the opinion of some friends who had advised me to refuse Al-Majallah’s request; because according to their point of view the Sunni atmosphere – in addition to the current sensitive conditions – might pollute the matter but I believed that “this Truth, remained reserved for centuries” should be revealed and it’s voice should reach to the people around. Meanwhile I wish and all the Muslims may abstain from bigotry and dogmatism and assure a peaceful co-existence.

AL-MANBAR: Do you have any organizational and official relation with Iran or Hezbollah?

AL-SHAHADAH: No and never. I do not have any type of organizational or official relation with Iran including its intelligence institutions and the Hezbollah in Lebanon. But a naturally, the cultural and Intellectual consultation is going on as continuity of my faith, idealogy and thoughts; which does not mean the official relations at all.

AL-MANBAR: Sheikh of al- Azhar “Sheikh Tantavi” believes that the upstream of Shiite is a Jewish “Abdullah bin Saba”, how would you counter his claim?

AL-SHAHADAH: Primarily I would offer my wholeheartedly compliments to Sheikh Tantawi and I implore Allah to guide all of us and assign us among the servants of Islam and then I would ask Sheikh al-Azhar to speak clearly. He has spoken in first part of his speech about brotherly relations but at the end he has expressed that Shiite has been created by Jewish Abdullah bin Saba; while wisdom and reasonability can not recognize contradictory statements. I ask Mr. Tantavi; “can Shia be a brother of Sunni while created by Jews? I should say that after lengthy research and study I discovered that Abdullah bin Saba is a mythical role of an ideational tale. This tale has just been quoted by Tarikh al-Tabari and other shaky sources.

AL-MANBAR: What is your opinion about Head of the “Al-Azhar Ulema Front” who has assailed you and Shia Islam with unprecedentedly tough terminology? I would say «اللهم اهد قومي فانهم لايعلمون» Oh Allah! Guide my people; they do not know. Actually he has amazed me calmly assuming the responsibility of excommunication of tens of millions Believers. He has alleged me and expressed: “unawareness of Shahadah about Shia has resulted in his conversion”, while I categorically deny this statement. I urge that I was sunny because of my ignorance about Shia and eventually when my ignorance came to the end, I declared myself Shia.

AL-MANBAR: Does the Future of Palestine depend upon Shia?

AL-SHAHADAH: The path of Ahl ul-Bayt will long live in Palestine as it has survived here. I and my other brothers will also struggle to extent our beliefs. I ask Allah to expend our faith and I hope the way may be paved for appearance (Zohour) of Mahdi of Mohammad’s Family.

AL-MANBAR: Let our readers know, what is your activity after joining the Shia Path?

AL-SHAHADAH: All of my activities are not pronounceable. However I participate in festivals and different gatherings and deliver speeches. Thousands of the people participate in these festivals. During my lectures and I urge on the personalities and the procedural attitudes (biography) of Ahl ul-Bayt (a.s) which is factually playing effective role in changing society’s view about Holy Prophet’s Household, to recognize the excellence of the Household’s Dignitaries and to follow them and the divine victory may substantiate Insha’Allah. For example, in a festival, on the occasion of Hezbollah’s victory, my speech about Imam Hussein (a.s) resulted in a dissatisfactory reaction of Hamas’s orators. Thereafter they published an article titled as “Did the Islamic Jihad commenced with expansion of Shiite in Palestine?”, and they Presumed my words about Imam Hussein (a.s) as a plan of the Islamic Jihad’s leaders to promulgate Shia thoughts in Palestine! Therefore I should urge once again that the Jihad’s leaders did not play a role in my conversion and I never take any action on behalf of them, while I cooperate them in some common matters, but the foresaid article tried to put me in a critical position affront of the Jihad’s Leaders. But this is worth mention that the leadership is more longsighted and wise than what they conceive.

AL-MANBAR: Do you still face debates, argumentation and interviews about your conversion?

AL-SHAHADAH: Yes of course, I face lot of debates and argumentations everyday and by the grace of Almighty these discussions are very helpful in making the social atmosphere transpired regarding the Shiite. You can not believe the level of public ignorance about the Holy Household. Most of our people can not yet differentiate al-Tashayo (Shiite) and Al-Shoyoiyah (the Communism), because of verbal similarity!!

AL-MANBAR: What is your Message for the Muslim world?

AL-SHAHADAH: I advise all the Freeborn of the planet earth especially the Muslims regardless their sects and schools, to get Exemplar from Imam Hussein and his revolution against cruelty and oppression, and revolt against aggression and cruelty of Big Satan (Shaytan-e Bozorg) i.e. the US as well as the cancer gland (i.e. the) Israel which has been planted by(euorpeans and) the USA in our motherland and do not sit quite and silent. I hope not to be the last who calls; “then I was guided”.

AL-MANBAR: Would you like to say something to your Imam of the Age (Imam al-Asr)?

AL-SHAHADAH: All the benediction of our activities base on Imam’s prosperous effects. I beg him to guide our struggle effective in paving the way for his Appearance (Zohour) and his victory as well as the preparedness of the world for his global revolution … Insha’Allah. I say . «يا مهدي ادركنا الآن» (Oh Mahdi reach Now and help Us).

Al- Manbar: Thank you Mohammad Shahadah for the opportunity you provided us. We wish you and other Palestanian Mujahedin a sooner victory. Shahadah: May Allah give you blessing and goodness. I would like to thank you for your effort for lighting up the facts and wish you grace to serve the Holy Household (Ahl ul-Bayt).

(Taken from Abna.ir)





No comments: